Tranquil yet convenient
2 Merewood Cottages
Peaceful nest for active people
Equidistant between Ambleside & Windermere, Merewood Cottages sit at the neck of the Troutbeck valley fells in a peaceful rural setting not far off the A591. Very close to award winning restaurants, a short stroll to Lake Windermere shore at Brockhole, a long walk up the back to Wansfell or around the horseshoe, a dramatic drive away over Kirkstone Pass to Ullswater via Troutbeck & Patterdale and a bus or car drive to the valleys, lakes, fells, villages & tourist attractions of the honeypot areas in the South of the English Lake District.
Sleeps 2 adults
- 1 x King Size master bedroom
- En-suite shower wet-room to master
- 1 x Single + adjacent dressing/reading room
- Downstairs JACUZZI bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar + utility room (dishwasher, washer/dryer, ironing)
- Lounge & dining + Wi-Fi, SkyQ & Netflix on TV
- Outside – front garden, kitchen yard, great walks from the back door!
- Off road parking for 1 car in grounds. Bus stop at end of the lane.
- 5 Michelin or Rossetted world famous restaurants within a mile for foodies!
- Has everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable holiday.
Book My Lake District Staycation