Tranquil yet convenient
2 Merewood Cottages
Peaceful nest for active people
Equidistant between Ambleside & Windermere, Merewood Cottages sit at the neck of the Troutbeck valley fells in a peaceful rural setting not far off the A591. Very close to award winning restaurants, a short stroll to Lake Windermere shore at Brockhole for Langdale Valley views, a long walk up the back to Wansfell or around the horseshoe, a dramatic drive away over Kirkstone Pass to Ullswater and a bus or car drive to the valleys, lakes, fells, villages & tourist attractions of the honeypot areas in the South of the English Lake District.
Windermere – Ambleside – Troutbeck
Sleeps 2 adults
- Great walks from the back door and bus stop at end of the lane.
- Outside – Free off-road parking for 1 car, gorgeous garden, kitchen patio. nearby bus stop
- 1 x King Size bedroom with en-suite shower wet-room.
- 1 x Single + adjacent dressing/reading room.
- Downstairs JACUZZI bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar + utility room (dishwasher, washer/dryer, ironing)
- Lounge & dining + SkyQ & Netflix, Smart TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 5 x Michelin & Rossetted world famous restaurants not far away for foodies! The Samling, Forestside, Merewood Hotel, The Old Stamp House, HRiSHi, Gilpin Spice, Rogan’s Henrock
- Has everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable holiday!